Saturday, October 11, 2014

Just about done....New York Red Bulls 3 Toronto FC 1

Time after time, this Toronto team has found a way to lose their way.

What is left to say about this cursed team?

Individuals with talent, but rarely a team.

Hagglund was red carded, so he misses the Montreal game next weekend. Bradley was given a yellow for arguing the call with the ref, so he misses next game due to accumulated yellows.

All fans who think that Jermaine Defoe has already left Toronto raise your hand...


I will attend the Montreal game next weekend, mainly because suffering is what I do best.


Thanks for reading, stay tuned.

I will be on the Naz and Wally sports hour tomorrow morning at nine on AM740 Zoomer Radio. So I need sleep.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

Great meeting you last night and well done with this site!

I will continue to follow this page, and share it with many of our fellow die hard fans.

P.S.
(please apologize to the others at our table if my white wine fuelled TFC discussion with you dominated the topic of conversation too much)

Cheers!
Adrian