Monday, July 30, 2007

Ugh TFC 0 Fire 3

I have nothing to share other than my hesitatitions and fear. I guess if I was going to miss a game, this was the one to miss.
This past weekend was the weekend of the Hillside Festival just outside of Guelph. I attended with my entire family and had a great time. If you are a fan of indie music, this festival is the place to be. Great "under the radar" artists, great food, relaxing atmosphere, great beer, you can even go for a dip in the lake to cool off.
So I gave up my tickets to the TFC game and put the game on the pvr at home. Getting home after midnight and knowing the score, I have yet to watch the game. It is a test of my loyalty and courage and I am failing on both counts.
Just to throw in my "told you so's", it seems that my concerns with depth and defense after the Aston Villa game are haunting the team still. Millson in the Globe and Mail reports Mo as looking for 2 or 3 players, including a keeper. Go Mo Go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep an eye out for Pozniak during the first goal.