Monday, May 7, 2007

Toronto FC friendlies announced.

Tonight Toronto FC announced two friendlies against major European teams this season.

Benfica visits on May 23
Not sure of the timing of this visit, when does Portugal's league end ??


Aston Villa visits on July 25
Late July is a traditional time for English teams to play warm-up games abroad, since their season starts up in late August.

These games are already included in the season ticket package.

For those wanting to buy tickets, the prices range from 95 to 195 dollars.

This is interesting news, but the prices for these games makes me think that friendlies may not be included in
season tickets in the future or the price of season tickets will go much higher next year. After all, if I choose to sell my pair of
tickets for both games, I think I could break even on the season.

still kicking

No comments: