Sunday, April 13, 2008

TFC 3 LAG 2 !!!!

 Yes, a little bit of shock is kicking in. Yet, I knew that with the new signings TFC were not going to be the pushovers that LA seemed to expect.
I loved the 4-5-1. First Dichio and then Cunningham both scored in that role. I think that the idea of subbing between the two might be the pattern for the year, especially with Mo on the hunt for a striker (Patrick Kluivert is the rumour du jour)
Allow me to vent about television coverage. You do get spoiled when you watch television all weekend and you have been saturated with Masters coverage. The HD glory of Augusta National, the clear precise shots become your expected standard. It was so hard to figure out who was who, good thing the sun was shining off of Dichio's head. Hard to really tell which midfielder had the ball, thanks to Velez and Marshall for standing out. Sutton was spectacular.

Sorry for such a short post. I have been suffering with a horrible flu and I am desperate to be healthy for Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first thing I said was YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!